[Exim] relaying and exim doesn`t send

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tom Fischer
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] relaying and exim doesn`t send
Hi,

i had several problems with my configuration. The Machine is a FreeBSD-4.3
and exim is version 3.31.

The first problem is that exim does not send mails out to the world unless i
start exim -q from console. exim -bt <remoteadress> shows the correct router,
transport and the MX entries for the remote adress.

The second Problem is that exim accepts mails for all doamins also for
non-local domains and tries to deliver. I don't want to be a mailhost for
spammer.

My configuration is as follows

hide pgsql_servers = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/table/user/password
local_domains = pgsql;select * from exim_domains where domain='$key';
forbid_domain_literals
never_users = root
relay_domains = pgsql;select * from exim_domains where domain='$key';
receiver_verify
sender_verify
host_accept_relay = *
host_lookup = *
ignore_errmsg_errors_after = 2d
timeout_frozen_after = 7d
end

next, there are two transports:

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp

virtual_localdelivery:
driver = appendfile
file = /usr/local/mail/$domain/$local_part
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
user = mail
mode = 0660
end

the directors are working fine.

an this is the only router:

lookuphost:
driver = lookuphost
transport = remote_smtp

so what is wrong ins relay_domains. The documentation describes it: This
option lists domains for which the local host is prepared to relay

Hope you can help me

Thx

Tom Fischer