RE: [Exim] Nice way to cut down on spam.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Eric Bullen
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Nice way to cut down on spam.
> # 202/8 APNIC - Pacific Rim
> # 203/8 APNIC - Pacific Rim
> # 210/8 APNIC - Pacific Rim
>
> Includes Australia, New Zealand and many of the surrounding Pacific
> nations.
>
> Let's see if Eric's MTA bounces this reply...

It doesn't. Here's the IP of the MTA that sent your e-mail (taken from your
message header).

p.s. The below line is added to the appropriate director which
signifigantly enhances the filtering capabilities of procmail...

headers_add="X-FromHost: ${sender_fullhost}"

On a side note, yes, I agree it is a bit harsh, since I actively monitor
logs (that log the subject of the message), I can find "false positives"
and resolve them. Also after a bit of analysis, I get a false positive
about one out of every 200 e-mails (based on my logs). I'd say that's a
pretty good hit rate.

-E