[Exim] Delivery of a message to many mailboxes AND changing …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kangoo Kangoo
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Delivery of a message to many mailboxes AND changing error messages
Hi,
There are a few things I'd like to get help for:

1) When Exim receives a mail from specific senders, I would like it to deliver the message to multiple mailboxes, i.e. appending the file to many mailbox files belonging to different users. How to do that ? Depending on the cases, I would like to do that either litteraly by specifying the to which users the mail is finally intended, or using a DB lookup.
2) From what I read on the Forum, it seems not to be possible to modify the error messages. Is that true, does it concern older versions of Exim.