Re: [Exim] [BUG?] 3.32: IPv6 changes cause Exim to not start

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Blundell
A: Phil Brutsche
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] [BUG?] 3.32: IPv6 changes cause Exim to not start
>In my situation, I have Exim compiled with IPv6 support, but few of my
>systems have IPv6 support in the OS. On the systems that don't have IPv6,
>Exim 3.32 leaves this message in the paniclog:
>
>IPv6 socket creation failed: Address family not supported by protocol

Yeah. It looks like the code for handling that has just fallen out somehow.
You'll have the same problem on a machine that has IPv6 but not IPv4. I think
the right thing to do is to make it non-fatal (maybe even not deserving of a
warning) if any individual socket creation fails, and to add a separate check
that at least one socket was successfully opened.

>50 accept() failures: Invalid argument

I don't see that here. It usually means you have some kind of version skew
between the kernel and/or glibc you are using at run-time and the one you
compiled against.

p.