Re: [Exim] Mailman: problem with exim settings

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Stuart Grimshaw
A: Greg Ward, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Mailman: problem with exim settings
On Wednesday 08 August 2001 17:05 pm, Greg Ward wrote:
> AFAIK, Mailman never touches your /etc/aliases file. For
> Mailman-under-Sendmail, it's up to the admin to manually edit
> /etc/aliases every time a new list is added. For Mailman-under-Exim,
> assuming you use the scheme documented in Nigel's How-to document, you
> only have to edit /etc/aliases once: to add "mailman" and
> "mailman-owner". You should not have have any other Mailman-related
> entries in /etc/aliases.

I know, which is why I was a little concerned to find them there. The entries
were created using the newlist command in the ~mailman/bin directory... which
gives this output:

Entry for aliases file:

## foo mailing list
## created: 08-Aug-2001 stuart
foo:                     "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post foo"
foo-admin:               "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner foo"
foo-request:             "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd foo"
foo-owner:               foo-admin

--

| Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@???>

|-