Re: [Exim] criticism/comment about missing info in install d…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Carl Inglis
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] criticism/comment about missing info in install docs
<snip>
> and save some work. (But actually, every host running an MTA

SHOULD
> have at least a "postmaster" alias, and probably an alias for "root"
> as well.)

<snip>

And with some ISP's not accepting *AND READING* emails
addressed to postmaster is an offence under the Terms of Service.

Cue rant: I'm fed up to the back teeth with trying to explain to our
"IS manager" that there should be someone reading "abuse",
"postmaster" and (now that we have a web presence) "webmaster".
I'm just going to give the guy the RFC and let him get on with it.
There comes a point when it's just not worth it, since it isn't even
part of my job.

Carl
--
Carl C. Inglis - uther@???
"..as to who I am now, if you're prompted to ask: I'm the ghost of my