Re: [Exim] Exim + virus-scanning

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Weller
A: Dave Temple
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim + virus-scanning
Dave Temple wrote:
> Yes, the exim setup in the amavis documentation does indeed give you a setup
> with this property. We use the perl version of amavis here, and I found the same
> thing when I set it up. You can use the "batch_max" option in your amavis
> transport to tell it it can deal with more than one recipient. Also, you can use
> the variable ${pipe_addresses} to get the list of these recipients to feed into
> amavis. We have as our amavis transport:-

Dave,

Thanks for the info. I'm glad to know that it can be done. The only
difference is that I'm still using the SH-version of amavis (which is
called scanmails), but that shouldn't matter. I changed the following
lines in my exim.conf:

(I commented out the old lines):

# batch_max = 32767
# command = "/usr/sbin/scanmails -f ${sender_address} -d ${local_part}"
batch_max = 100
batch = all
command = "/usr/sbin/scanmails -f ${sender_address} -d ${pipe_addresses}"

I modified scanmails so that it would dump the arguments for testing:
echo $* > /tmp/scan.$$

I restarted exim 3.16, and e-mailed test3 & test4 in the same mailing, I got
2 separate scanmails PIDs, with $pipe_addresses instead of $local_part:

scan.27139
::::::::::::::
-f weller@??? -d test3@???

scan.27225
::::::::::::::
-f weller@??? -d test4@???

So, I still have the problem with it scanning for each e-mail.
Should $pipe_addresses expand to "test4@??? test3@???"?

I have 2 transports - scanmails_pipe and scanmails_remote. I
modified both instances just to be on the safe side.

I can send my entire exim.conf if that helps. Thanks again,

-Mike

--
Michael J. Weller, M.Sc.               office: (972) 235-7881 x.242
weller@???                         cell: (214) 616-6340