Re: [Exim] Exim + virus-scanning

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Benie
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim + virus-scanning
Dave Temple writes ("Re: [Exim] Exim + virus-scanning"):

> It does indeed seem to work well, and does appear to scan messages once for up
> to 100 recipients (if the message was a single message to start with). I just
> picked the 100 figure out of the air because nobody could tell me how many
> command line arguments my Linux system would be likely to accept (anyone know?).

The kernel's limit is on the memory used by the arguments rather than
on the number of arguments. On i386 Linux, you have 128kB in which to
store executable's filename, the arguments and the environment.

With 100 addresses, I think you are unlikely to hit any limits unless
someone is deliberately trying to break your mail system.

Peter Benie