[Exim] DBM files

Author: David Fisher
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] DBM files
I am trying to set up a virtual mail host on a Debian Woody box using exim.
I have been following the directions in the doco and so have been trying to
set /customer/domains as a dbm file. Using exim_dbmbuild I have generated
/customer/domains.db.

However the paniclog shows:

2001-08-04 15:08:04 failed to open /customer/domains as a db (v2) file:
Invalid
argument

/etc/exim/exim.conf has:

virtual:
driver = aliasfile
domains = dbm;/customer/domains.db
no_more
file = /etc/mail/sss.org.au
search_type = lsearch

What am I doing wrong???

--
David

"Some weeks it looks like Redmond feels entitled to capture not just part of
what we save, but all of it.  That just isn't going to fly with corporate
America forever.  When your margins are more sensitive to Bill Gates' pricing
whims than they are [to] the price of oil, that's an untenable position for a
large company to be in."      - John Chapman, Sr. Technology Executive, Amoco