[Exim] failed error message without original message?

Author: Jeremy C. Reed
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] failed error message without original message?
My filter works to fail sircam, but I only want it to send an error
message, but no (or limited) original message.

2001-08-03 20:48:15 15SsQA-0005FO-00 <= <> R=15SsOz-0005FJ-00 U=mail
P=local S=107329
2001-08-03 20:48:15 15SsOz-0005FJ-00 Error message sent to
21710432@???

It appears that the whole message was sent back again (S=107329). How can
I choose to only send an error message without the original message?

Also, I am interested in ideas. Should I do this for all bounces? Or just
for error messages related to filter rules?

On a related note, the filter specification's "Filter commands" says to
look at the main spec for the info on fail, freeze and headers (at least
at the website). But at the main spec page, you can't easily find the
explanations for "fail" and "headers". The filter spec should say to look
at the "Additional commands for system filters" in particular and it would
be nice if the keywords were listed on the "concepts index" on the left.
(Nevertheless, the docs are great -- there is a lot of detailed content.)

  Jeremy C. Reed
                                             http://www.isp-faq.com/