Re: [Exim] RBL feature request

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] RBL feature request
Dr Andrew C Aitchison <A.C.Aitchison@???> probably said:
> See the bits in green* in chapter 46.1
>     http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_46.html#SEC810
> for those of you in black and white, the green bits are new since the

Hmmm. I went back and re-read the new rbl functionality and I'm
wondering, does /skiprelay mean that when you allow a machine to relay
with SMTP AUTH that it will be skipped ? Or is the ordering still
wrong ?

I remember the last time we had this conversation that the easiest
solution for me was a second instance of exim to avoid DUL checks on
SMTP AUTH over TLS clients ... is this still true pre-exim 4?

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???