Re: [Exim] RBL feature request

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
Para: Matt Bernstein
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] RBL feature request
On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Matt Bernstein wrote:

> As we (those in .ac.uk) are being pushed into using rbl-plus, I'd like to
> know which of the RBL, DUL & RSS list my RBL+ mails. Unfortunately, at
> present Exim will not record the returned IP address in the X-RBL-Warning:
> header, so everything is listed as "(rbl-plus...)".

See the bits in green* in chapter 46.1
    http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_46.html#SEC810
for those of you in black and white, the green bits are new since the
3.10 documentation...

However maps don't appear to document the meanings of the returned IP
addresses, so I have a way of distinguishing the addresses returned,
but until I know what they mean I'm not sure what I want to do with
them :-).

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna