Re: [Exim] SMTP Timeouts sending mail

Autor: John D. Wilson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] SMTP Timeouts sending mail
Sorry folks,

Thanks to all who tried to help out, but you can't do much
to help a complete d*&khead. Somewhere this morning
I read something which led me to believe something which
was completely wrong. It's just too embarrasing to admit,
so I'll just crawl into the corner and weep.

It's working just fine now.

John