Re: OT: Re: [Exim] Trendmicro Viruscan with exim

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Kevin Sindhu
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Rainer Link
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: OT: Re: [Exim] Trendmicro Viruscan with exim
On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 01:37:08PM +0200, Rainer Link penned:
> Several setups do exits, i.e. running InterScan VirusWall SMTP on
> port 25 and piping then the mails to the exim's sendmail wrapper.
> Please read the Admin Guide :-)

Aha! I sent a nice little question off to support@trendmicro asking
them if this is possible. Well, they e-mailed me( ugly HTML
ofcourse). Attached is a part of their response. (HTML Stripped).

Anyway for the moment, their server brings my box to its knees
dropping it to a nice ddb> console prompt;-).

Hurray!:P

-Kevin

--
Fourth Law of Applied Terror:
    The night before the English History mid-term, your Biology