[Exim] configuration: spaces and CR

Author: Kangoo Kangoo
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] configuration: spaces and CR
Hi,

I was reading in the doc that Exim deletes all multiple spaces and carriage
returns when using its variables such as $message_body, $message_headers,
etc. The problem is that I put all my mail in a MySql DB through PERL, and
from time to time depending on the status I previously gave to my mail, I
want to reparse it. But if the carriage returns are deletes I may have some
problems to parse my mail since according to RFC822 the carriage returns are
very important for the mail to be considered as one. Therefore I need a way
to keep those carriage returns as well as those multiple spaces. Also they
are important for I want to read my mail later on.

Thanks

Kangoo