Re: [Exim] ignoring ehlo error

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: misfeldt
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ignoring ehlo error
<-- Warning: charset 'X-UNKNOWN' is not supported -->

From your output, the SMTP server you are sending to is _broken_
(misconfigured, buggy, who knows). You could theoretically disable
ESMTP/EHLO, and force exim to always use normal SMTP to talk to that
host, since it appears to work on when you issue a HELO.. (Sidenote, I
telnetted to that host, issued an EHLO, and did not observe this
problem)

You might want to advise the administrators of that system that they are
broken, regardless of what else you do..