[Exim] where in exim.conf are system wide filters written ??

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jon Bendtsen
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] where in exim.conf are system wide filters written ??
Here at work we want a copy of all incomming and outgoing email.
I plan to just save it to a file, and not to a @

I've looked at the faq, and quickly found out i needed a filter like this

if first_delivery then
           unseen deliver copy@??? errors_to
postmaster@???
endif

However, this is to a @, and i just want to dump it to a file, so a perl
script can pass it and put it in a database. Is it possible to dump them
a directory, with one file pr. mail ??
What about locking, the perlscript should delete the msg when it has been
parsed ?? Perhaps i should use a pipe instead of saving to a file, and
just
call the perl script.

And now for the real question that toke me hours to look for help with,
before
i gave up, and mailed here.
Where in exim.conf do i write the system wide filter, so i can ensure
that it's
called with each mail, that being incomming or outgoing ??
I've read chapter 3, 7 and 47, but it doesnt say where, at least i dont
understand
where i should put it in. I've also searched the FAQ for filter, but
havent been
able to find out where in exim.conf i should put the filter.
I've looked in my exim.conf, and the samples in the bottom of the FAQ,
and in
/usr/doc/exim/ on my debian potato system.

ion++