Re: [Exim] where in exim.conf are system wide filters writte…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jon
A: Jeffrey Goldberg
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] where in exim.conf are system wide filters written ??
> Then use
>
>     unseen save /path/to/file

> > What about locking, the perlscript should delete the msg when it has
> > been parsed ?? Perhaps i should use a pipe instead of saving to a
> > file, and just call the perl script.
>
> That might be better. But you can read up on the methods mail delivery
> uses for locking. Simplier might be to make the first thing that the perl
> script does is a rename of the file to some working location instead of a
> delete on the delivery point.

Yes, but my concern is that while perl is processing one mail, another
arrives
and exim writes to the same file...
What about dumping the mail as individual files in some directory ??
Perhaps i could use something like $message_number as file name, if that
exists ??

> > Where in exim.conf do i write the system wide filter,
>
> In the main part of the configuration file you use
>
> message_filter = /path/to/my/system/filter/file
>
> And you put your actual filter in
>
>       /path/to/my/system/filter/file

okay, i think the documentation could be better on explaining this
part.

ion++