Re: [Exim] Re: RBL Domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: RBL Domains
On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> [ On Thursday, July 19, 2001 at 07:07:18 (+0530), Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote: ]
> > Subject: [Exim] Re: RBL Domains
> >
> > 2. The MAPS lists (RBL, RSS and DUL) have become non-free with effect from
> > July 31.
>
> not "have" -- "may"
>
> There's still no official notice of this on their web page, and no
> official press release from them yet..... I'm not really fully up to
> speed on all these things, but if I didn't know better I'd almost guess
> that the announcement posted to Usenet was a forgery.....

This appeared yesterday:
    http://www.mail-abuse.org/feestructure.html

Given those prices and the 11 page contract, I will have to ask my
users how much they will pay to avoid spam.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna