Re: [Exim] Re: RBL Domains (OT)

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: RBL Domains (OT)
On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 09:42:11AM +0530,
Suresh Ramasubramanian <mallet@???> is thought to have said:

> 2. Lack of regular volunteers to take on the actual work (the nomination is
> just the tip of the iceberg ... processing them all is another story) and
> lack of funds to pay staff for stuff that can't be done using volunteers,
> such as actual RBL nomination processing.

This is getting pretty off topic for exim-users but I'd just like to add
that I attempted to volunteer to assist MAPS with some of the RSS
processing a few weeks ago and was told by Dave Rand that while it was
appreciated, they didn't want my help. My offer came in response to Dave
telling me that sometimes they get bogged down with the 800+ RSS
submissions a day.

So I'm not sure how true #2 above is.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality