Re: [Exim] Re: pop before smtp; which popd ?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Steffen Herold
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Re: pop before smtp; which popd ?
"Greg A. Woods" wrote:

> Steffen Herold [exim-users] <17/07/01 10:28 +0200>:
> >
> > which popd for using pop before smtp? When I use gnu or vm pop3d
>
> I think this solution's the best of all, and it can work with any popd.
>
>         http://whoson.sourceforge.net/

> There are patches there for Courier, SolidPOP3d, cucipop, IMAP-4.1,
> and popa3d. I've personally used it mostly with RADIUS servers since
> usually I've used it where both local and remote users authenticate via
> the RADIUS server....
>
> I haven't used it with Exim yet, but pretty much everything else....
>
> --
>                                                         Greg A. Woods

> +1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods@???>     <woods@???>
> Planix, Inc. <woods@???>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods@???>

Thanks for your tip. It seems to be great. But for exim I must use a popd
which support virtual mailboxes and passwd files.
So I'm searching for those. There is no whoson patch for vm-pop3d or
gnu-pop3d.

Do whoson create a file for relay_hosts? Can you show me your whoson.conf
and the entry for it in your sendmail.conf?

thanks Steffen