Re: [Exim] PGsql lookup - strange behaviour ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Robert Gomulka
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] PGsql lookup - strange behaviour ?
On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Robert Gomulka wrote:

> Maybe I am wrong, but don't understand this behaviour.

I'm afraid you are wrong.

> poczta.onet.pl in local_domains? yes (matched pgsql;select domain from
> domains)

The SQL query "select domain from domains" is always going to succeed,
assuming there is a field called "domain" in the table called "domains".
All Exim is interested in is whether the query succeeds or not.

> local_domains ="/etc/exim/aliases/domains:pgsql;select domain from domains"

What you probably need is

local_domains = /etc/exim/aliases/domains : \
pgsql;select domain from domains where domain='$key'