[Exim] PGsql lookup - strange behaviour ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Robert Gomulka
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] PGsql lookup - strange behaviour ?
Hello!
Maybe I am wrong, but don't understand this behaviour.

$ exim -C config_file -d 9 -v -bt gekosa@???
Testing gekosa@???
search_open: pgsql "NULL"
search_find: file="NULL"
key="select domains from domain" partial=-1
LRU list:
internal_search_find: file="NULL"
type=pgsql key="select domain from domains"
database lookup required for select domain from domains
PGSQL query: select domain from domains
PGSQL new connection: host=pierwszy port=0 database=klienci user=exim
password=*******
lookup yielded: domain1.pl
domain2.pl
domain3.pl
domain4.pl
domain5.pl

poczta.onet.pl in local_domains? yes (matched pgsql;select domain from
domains)
# WHY poczta.onet.pl IS local_domain ??? matched ??? how ???
# THIS DOMAIN IS NOT LISTED IN "lookup yielded" above
# when I connect manually to database and "select domain from domains"
# i get the same result as "lookup yielded" lines
# there is no "poczta.onet.pl" line
# the problem is that exim treats ALL non-local domains AS local
# the one is only example
poczta.onet.pl in percent_hack_domains? no (end of list)
address gekosa@???
local_part=gekosa domain=poczta.onet.pl
domain is local
# domain IS NOT LOCAL !!!

And fragment from my config file:
local_domains ="/etc/exim/aliases/domains:pgsql;select domain from domains"

Can anyone explain me where get exim this domain from?
I would appreciate
Robert