Re: [Exim] OpenLDAP or Solaris-LDAP?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
Para: Patrick von der Hagen
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] OpenLDAP or Solaris-LDAP?

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:36:56 +0200, Patrick von der Hagen wrote:

> Well, it is Exim-related. ;-)

No it's not. :-)

Seriously, your questions is actually:

Can I use the Solaris LDAP client libraries to interact with an
OpenLDAP server?

This is something you should ask your Solaris vendor to investigate for
you. You might even get an answer from the OpenLDAP developers.

Someone on this list may well know, but that doesn't mean this list is
the right place to ask. I know how to strip and reassemble a Star 30M
9mm pistol, but I'd be very surprised to find folks asking the question
on this list. :-)

Good luck!

Ciao,
Sheldon.