[Exim] Exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: sashikala
Para: exim-users
Temas novos: [Exim] Help with Exim "SMTP service not available"
Asunto: [Exim] Exim
Hi,

I modified the exim.conf congifuration so that i can specify certain user
mail to be directed to a certain server.

mailserver hostname is mansikki.my.comptel.com

/etc/mapfile

srajalin:mailsrv.my.comptel.com

localuser:
           driver = localuser
           transport = local_delivery
           condition = ${if eq{$primary_hostname}\
             {${lookup {$local_part}\
             lsearch{/etc/mapfile} {$value}}}{yes}{no}}

check_remote:
           driver = localuser
           transport = send_to_correct_host

send_to_correct_host:
           driver = smtp
           hosts = ${lookup {$local_part}lsearch{/etc/mapfile}\
                   {$value}}

But it doesn't seem to deliver mail to the exact location.Can you help
me????

sashi