Re: [Exim] majordomo and mailman

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] majordomo and mailman
On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 02:07:02PM +0200, Phil Pennock quothed:
> Moving towards something more on-topic for this list, I'd appreciate
> private replies on the following question. Please note whether or not
> you want the information to be included in a summary to the list.

Yes, it's send to the list because it is getting more and more of a
problem.

> When you've just been helping so many newbies, who obviously can't read
> docs, the FAQ, or do web-searches, or think about the problem, or follow
> simple instructions, and one question comes along which blows your mind
> (and makes you wonder if they're trolling) what is your preferred form
> and/or forum of recovery?
>
> *sobs*

<joke> A bullet in the head and bill the familly? </joke>

Maybe we should have a pre-printed answer that we can send to all trolls
and illetrage newbies that come here. Something that would point them in
the right direction, politly explaining them the error of their ways?
Hell, we all learned Exim at one point or another and should be able to
create a Guide For Dummies!

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.