Re: [Exim] Exim with IPv6

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andre Grueneberg
Para: Sheldon Hearn
CC: Kevin Sindhu, Philip Blundell, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim with IPv6
Sheldon Hearn wrote:
> You'll encounter the same problem with FreeBSD. You guys (OpenBSD) also
> use KAME, right?

Yes, they do.
But AFAIK OpenBSD has the default of disbaling IPv6 mapped IPv4 addresses.
Some days ago I had disabled this "feature" on my FreeBSD machine, too
and I only got IPv6 connections. I didn't find a way to rell Exim to
listen to both IPv6-ANY and IPv4-ANY. I thought of a hack in daemon.c,
but that didn't taste good (and didn't work here)...

I had to reenable address mapping and am looking for a work around for
these problems.

So it might help to do a

sysctl -w net.inet6.ip6.mapped_addr=1

Andre
--
Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight instead.