Re: [Exim] Hi.. mail quotas.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Sheldon Hearn
Cc: 'exim'
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Hi.. mail quotas.
On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> What does it depend on? My impression is that, if the operating system
> supports quotas and they're not hard to activate, they're always going
> to be better than MTA-imposed quotas.

It depends on what you mean by "better". Some people do not like the
hard limit type of cutoff, which means that small messages may continue
to be delivered, while large ones fail. These people want a system that
stops *all* delivery when some limit is reached - well, typically it has
to be "when some limit is exceeded". System quotas don't allow for that.