Re: [Exim] Tests needed: semaphores

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: John W Baxter
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Tests needed: semaphores
On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, John W Baxter wrote:

> Mac OS X 10.0.4 with the as-shipped developer CD contents installed. There
> is an update to the Developer stuff which I have not downloaded. Compiler
> (named cc) is Apple's gcc:

> Compiling required changing one include, since the original failed with
> file not found:

Thanks John. You are the first to report any kind of failure!

Thanks to everybody else who ran the tests and sent me the output. After
some thought, even before John's message, I had decided not to use
semaphores for ETRN and host serialization (as I had proposed) because I
couldn't figure out a completely foolproof way of doing it that was also
secure.