Re: [Exim] Tests needed: semaphores

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Łukasz Grochal
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Tests needed: semaphores
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:

> I would be grateful if people running other operating systems could run
> the attached test program for me, and let me know what happens.

I doubt this will be of any use, but hopefully it will convince you that
if any, no matter how exotic system for whatever reason has any other
semaphore syntax, it's their fault ;)

//-----
UNIX System V/386 Release 3.2
rmf_u1
Copyright (C) 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988 AT&T
Copyright (C) 1987, 1988 Microsoft Corp.
All Rights Reserved
Copyright (C) 1988, 1989, 1990 The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc
[...]
# cc -o semtest semtest.c
semtest.c
# ./semtest
3171 semaphore 20 created
3170 semaphore exists: waiting
3170 semaphore exists: waiting
3171 removed semaphore 20
3170 semaphore 30 created
3170 removed semaphore 30
#
//-----

And yes, I still have this OS on a production server. And I'm proud of it ;>

--
(-) Łukasz Grochal                                  lukie@???
                                                  (for PGP key visit:)