Re: [Exim] Mail server load

Author: Todd Pederzani
Subject: Re: [Exim] Mail server load

I haven't used it personally, but this thread brought to mind a pop server I'd found a little while ago: http://nupop.sourceforge.net/ It does some caching of message information, and according to the website, 94% of their users are handled by the cache. It certainly sounds worth checking out.

--
Todd Pederzani          tpederzani@???
ProtoCAM                System Administrator