[Exim] Exim (fwd)

Author: mAnu
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim (fwd)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:59:10 +0200
From: Ernesto <esaez@???>
To: "'mcardenas@???'" <mcardenas@???>
Subject: Exim

I would like to know if it is possible to perform an LDAP query and,
depending on the result, do one thing or another but keeping the results of
the query.
What I want to do is:
When I receive a message, search the user in LDAP to get the mailhost,
directory and quota
If the user is not found, reply with error message
If the user is found, route the message to the mailhost. I was thinking of
putting in the message headers the home directory and quota so that the
other host does not need to do again the same query. I have no problems
doing this and it works fine but I need to do a second query

What I am trying to do is to make as few ldap queries as possible

Regards

Ernesto

--

Manuel Cardeñas - aka... mAnu
mcardenas@???

We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy Anderson