Re: [Exim] Mail forwading questions

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Craig Coles
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Mail forwading questions
On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Craig Coles wrote:

> 1) How do I forward all incoming mail for a specific domain that is not
> routed via the aliases file to a mail server behind a firewall.

Use a domainlist router. That's exactly what it is for.

> Is there a way to direct all mail for newcompany.com to an IP address
> without doing a DNS lookup?

Same question. Use a domainlist router:

xxx:
driver = domainlist
route_list = newcompany.com 192.168.4.5 byname
transport = remote_smtp

Place this *before* the normal lookuphost router.

> And to complicate things further, what if I
> needed to send selected 'newcompany.com' users to the internal IP address
> and others go through the DNS lookup process?

Just add a setting of "local_parts" to the above router, to match those
to skip.