Re: [Exim] RBL filtering on a per-user basis

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] RBL filtering on a per-user basis
Er ok, if an ISP uses maps to insert warning headers, that ISP really
should be smart enough to also ensure that it educates its users what
those headers are. And heck, even if they arent, I beleive the MAPS
website itself has a very clear explanation about this sort of thing.

All I know is, the decision on wether to insert MAPS (or other RBL)
warning headers in a message should be an individual one, made by the
sysadmin running the MTA. If Phil took the /warn option out, it would
just be an inconvenience for all of us that would then have to find the
third party patch that would inevitably be made anyway and install it.