Re: [Exim] How to reject mails written in the future

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Franz Georg Köhler
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] How to reject mails written in the future
On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 11:42:46AM +0200, Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@???> wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:32:48 +0200, Franz Georg =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6hler?= wrote:
>> Hmm, I thought of flag or a transport option like INN does handle it,
>> but it seems this is (still?) not implented.
>>
>> Don't you consider this as a worthful feature?
>
> Personally, no. You're talking about what I think is a cosmetic header,
> and as such, meaningless to the MTA.

It is common practise on many usenet sites to refuse postings dated in
the future, refusing those mails would force people to correct their
date and not me to resort my mailbox...

> Remember that you asked for my opinion, though. :-)

That's my opiniion.

| http://www.hanau.net/fgk/               When in doubt, tell the truth.   |
| 0x5E7A588D                                               -- Mark Twain   |