Re: [Exim] Using filters to streamline "mail merged" mailsho…

Góra strony
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Using filters to streamline "mail merged" mailshots
Sheldon Hearn [exim-users] <21/06/01 14:50 +0200>:
> Okay. I'm hoping not to run flat out. The server should spend 16 hours
> a week going mad, and the rest of the time handling delivery failure
> notifications, dealing with unsubscription requests and updating its
> database. :-)

You could set the return path so that bounces are delivered to another,
different server - where they are processed.
Would save you at least some mail load.
Also consider setting up more than one box for outbound list mail.
Would speed things up considerably.

     -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org