[Exim] Format of spool files

Author: Sheldon Hearn
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Format of spool files
Hi folks,

I'm writing a script that'll allow me to to mark as delivered, all
recipient addresses in all queued messages, for which sender and
recipient address match the pair of arguments provided on the
command-line. I was hoping to use the spool files as input.

After reading "Chapter 56 Format of spool files" in the Exim
specification, I'm left with an unanswered question.

How do I distinguish between delivered and undelivered recipient
addresses? The recipient list is described as including all recipient
addresses, both delivered and undelivered.

Ciao,
Sheldon.