Re: [Exim] Large attachments.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Large attachments.
* Jason C. Leach <jleach@???> [20010616 00:10]: writing on the subject '[Exim] Large attachments.'
Jason> hi,
Jason>
Jason> I have some pretty large attachments arriving in and I would like to limit
Jason> the size. I find mail boxes get corrupted on occasion if a 95MB file
Jason> arrives; or the mail client chokes.
Jason>
Jason> I would like to block them w/ a polite message, or extract the file to a
Jason> 2nd location.
Jason>
Jason> Do we have the technology?

message_size_limit = XM where X is a decimal number, kile 10
I have a limit of 10M
The generation of the error message is done by the MTA but I an not sure
if it might be possible to cook your own.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening that is translated through you
into action, and there is only one of you in all time, this expression is
unique, and if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium; and
be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how
good it is, not how it compares with other expression. It is your business to
keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even
have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep open and aware
directly to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open. No artist is
pleased. There is no satisfaction whatever at any time. There is on a queer,
divine dissatisfaction, a blessed unrest that keeps us marching and makes us
more alive than the others.
-Martha Graham