Re: [Exim] Large attachments.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Aly S.P Dharshi
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Large attachments.
Assuming that you are using the mbox format for mailboxes, why don't you try
using the Maildir format this would make your life much easier, the message
is then stored as an individual file so you have no problems whether the
file is 2megs or 95 megs. A program such as Courier Imap could be used to
access that Maildir.

    Cheers,

    Aly.

Aly Dharshi