[Exim] LDAP or DB ?

Góra strony
Autor: Cherubini Enrico
Dla: exim
Temat: [Exim] LDAP or DB ?
Hi,
I have to build a mailserver and I would like todo that with exim. There
will be 2 costomers that will use that for manipulate different sets of
users (both have their users and domains), and I don't want they can see
each other users...I was thinking about using external lists of users, but
what is better between OpenLDAP and a SB like PostgreSQL ? Can I do what I
have in mind ? Thanks for your support....

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

``I think he has a Napoleonic concept of himself and his company, an arrogance
    that derives from power and unalloyed success, with no leavening hard
 experience, no reverses,'' Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson says of Bill Gates.