Re: [Exim] Strange problem whilst using Reiserfs

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
Para: Ivan Beveridge
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Strange problem whilst using Reiserfs
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Ivan Beveridge wrote:

> Anyway, I was wondering if using maildir as a format, rather than normal
> mbox, would alleviate the problem. Obviously it doesn't fix the root of the
> problem, but just tries something else. I'm not sure how you could easily
> convert from mbox to maildir, but it may be an option.

it should fix it as there's no 'multiple messages in one file' in
maildir.

as for migrating, there are a couple of tools on the qmail.org hp,
i've written some myself (mostly customized versions of those on the
qmail site) and as for the exim side, it's not a big deal.

--
[-]
"`rendes' `thread library' `unix' - ezeknek nincs kozos gyokuk" -- redax