Re: [Exim] exim 3.22 problem on solaris 2.6

Góra strony
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
Dla: EXIM Users
CC: 'Gary Palmer', exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] exim 3.22 problem on solaris 2.6

On Tue, 05 Jun 2001 09:43:53 +0100, EXIM Users wrote:

> We are seeing LOTS of these appearing,
> at first we thought it might be a memory/disk corruption issue but after
> moving the bulk of our mail over to another solaris 2.6 server we started
> seeing exactly the same problem.

What compiler version did you use to build Exim and what compiler
optimizations did you specify? If you used anything more aggressive
than "-O", try reducing the optimization to "-O".

I don't know for a fact that this will do anything useful, but it's
always best to rule the compiler out first, and some of gcc's
optimizations (e.g. "-O2") are known to produce subtle problems.

Ciao,
Sheldon.