RE: [Exim] exim 3.22 problem on solaris 2.6

Góra strony
Autor: EXIM Users
Dla: 'Gary Palmer', exim-users
Temat: RE: [Exim] exim 3.22 problem on solaris 2.6
I reported this to the list about 3 days ago (see my mail "stale/corrupt -D
files in spool/input" for details). We are seeing LOTS of these appearing,
at first we thought it might be a memory/disk corruption issue but after
moving the bulk of our mail over to another solaris 2.6 server we started
seeing exactly the same problem. Both are running exim 3.22 and are
generating these files about once every 3 minutes. There's nothing fancy in
our configuration, just straight mail routing between servers.

Looking out files they seem to contain parts of /etc/services, parts of the
message headers, and even parts of the SMTP conversation?! They aren't
entirely plain text either. Could this been some sort of memory dump?

Anyone got any suggestions as to how we can log this further?, as it's
difficult to determine which messages will cause this problem it's hard to
start truss'ing random exim processes...

Looks like we'll have to go back to 3.16 :(

Jon Paxton