[Exim] LDAP: no route to host

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host
Hi all,

I try to run a freshly compiled exim 3.22 with openldap 2.0.10 on
Solaris 5.8.
The compilation worked fine, IMHO everything should be ok.

Then I copied a working exim.config-file, changed the hostname and tried
to test it.

"exim -bt -d9 account" results in
"....
perform_ldap_search: ldap URL
="ldap:///cn=s_hagen,ou=mail,dc=domain?auslieferung"
server=ldap.domain port=389 sizelimit=0 timelimit=0
failed to open connection to LDAP server
cn=s_hagen,ou=mail,dc=domain:1556592 - No route to host
lookup deferred
..."

ldapsearch -h ldap.domain -b "ou=mail,dc=domain" "(cn=*)" works fine.

I had a look at the spezification and the faq. I tried to search the
list-archive too, but failed to find information on my problem.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

--
CU,
Patrick.