Re: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host
On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 01:59:45PM +0000, Oliver Egginger wrote:
> We are doing the same:
>
> Here is our part of the configuration file, to look up

[...]
> You have to suit it to your environment.
> Let me know if you need more (other) information.

Well. I have a configuration which works without any problem on my
debian-Linux-systems (precompiled exim-binary).
But this configuration does not work with a self-compiled exim-binary on
Solaris 2.8 (sparc-architecure, no ultra). I tried it using Openldap2
and Solaris LDAP in the Makefile, but both Versions gave me the same
error message.

--
CU,
Patrick.