Re: [Exim] relay problem

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] relay problem
Quoth Amit Frydman on Thu, May 31, 2001:
> My problem is as follow. i was asked to relay all the incoming messages
> on my server to a new domain MX, but 5 mailboxes should stay on
> my server. is there a configuration solution other than relay each user
> ? im talking about around 200 users so relaying each user is not the
> wanted
> solution.

Deltathree, right? I touched your servers, and implemented
something very similar.

Anyway, you need to put the domain in relay_domains, and create a
domainlist router to route certain local parts of this domain to
the director (route to localhost, set self = local).

Vadik.

--
Time sharing: The use of many people by the computer.