RE: [Exim] filtering on email attachments

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marsh, Ian
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: RE: [Exim] filtering on email attachments
I've taken a look at this and it looks kind of interesting but it appears to
need to run as the 'local delivery agent'. As the server on which the
quarantine system must run is just a mail gateway (no local users) it's not
something that can be used 'as is'. However, the guts of the macro detection
code appearr to be written in perl so I might be able to hash something
together from that!

Thanks,
Ian