Re: [Exim] Error Message

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: Gareth Otte
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Error Message
Are you using exim, or did you send here becuase the recipient(s) are
using Exim?

This error message means that there was an error in the message that was
sent. Specifically, the To: header was "<Undisclosed-Recpient:]>", which
is syntactically incorrect per RFC (821 or 822, i forget which, also,
2821 and 2822 obsolete those, but do not make that header correct.)

If you are sending this message, then your (or more likely, your
software) are not in compliance with the specifications for how Internet
Mail work, albeit in a minor way, but in a way in which the servers you
are trying to send to require to be correct.