[Exim] large-ish mailing list

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jonnie
A: exim-list
Asunto: [Exim] large-ish mailing list
Hi,

we have a (not spam) mailing list which can be around 100k addresses
and have some problems with delay before exim starts deliveries.

I have

queue_smtp_domains = *

queue_run_max = 5
remote_max_parallel = 15

It appears that exim does all the routing for all the addresses
serially - since there is only one message(?) - which can take hours .

When deliveries start - they go pretty well - I should bump up remote_max_parallel I suppose.

Has anyone any hints for speeding up the routing phase of the process?

The majordomo admin is reluctant to do anything re. batching and I've
seen bulk_mailer get slagged on this list !

all suggestions received with thanks

Get your own FREE local e-mail address at http://www.merseymail.com/