[Exim] Files left in /var/spool/exim/input

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Simon Huggins
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Files left in /var/spool/exim/input
Hi,

On a machine of ours we have files left in /var/spool/exim/input dating
from last week sometime which don't show up in mailq.

They all end in -D and there are no corresponding -H files (except for
the few valid messages still on the queue that just haven't been
delivered yet).

All the files in that directory have permissions:
-rw-------    1 mail     mail
And the -H seem to contain valid messages there were indeed sent out
last week (possibly the frozen messages I deleted with -Mrm but that
should delete the files right?)

So I'd like to know if there is a reason they are still hanging around
really.

It's a debian stable box with updates.

[huggie@noisette ~]$ exim -bV
Exim version 3.12 #1 built 30-Apr-2000 01:07:30
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 1999

Simon.

--
[ "Even if it does matter, does it matter that it matters?" - Marvin ]